Tuesday, 7th July. Snowdon Mountain Time Trial. “Cancelled!!”0

Regrettably, I have taken the decision to cancelled tomorrow evenings event due to the dismal weather that is forecast. I hope that you will understand my reason for doing this.

I will contact my local Police Liaison Officer in the morning, and see if I can reschedule the event for the evening of Thursday 9th July.

Please bare with me, and I will put a post out on Tuesday about the new date.

Leave a reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>